September 3, 2012

My Monday Morning

This autumn's first Monday morning. 

I took a few snapshots during the morning while I was sitting in front of the mac promoting my favorite brand of them all; tinekhome.

There's something really special and unique about autumn;
I think it's the colors...

Have a lovely week





My cool mouse pad is designed by Tine and made of brown leather. Actually a place mat, but I think it's very useful on my desk too. It's not in stock at the moment, but you can click here to reserve it online (also available in black).

2 comments:

  1. Nydelige bilder du tar:)Og så mye lekkert du har fra tineK! Er du så heldig å jobbe med dette? Fin kveld videre du

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak :) Ja, jeg er så heldig at jobbe med marketing for tinekhome; web, blog, facebook, katalog, PR osv. Verdens bedste job :) Dejlig dag til dig.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...